Teacher Application (Step 1 of 2)
|NOW HIRING FOR ALL INSTRUMENTS- click here for more info||X|
We are currently hiring music teachers for all instruments and areas:
- Minimum requirement is a Bachelors degree or equivalent as defined by the Canada Council of Arts.
- Being billingual and having access to a car is an asset.
Do you love teaching? Are you energetic, organized and professional? Do you have a strong work ethic? Would you like to instill a passion for music in your students? Are you positive and eager to help others learn while also improving your own skills and techniques? If you've answered yes to the above, then you will enjoy teaching with our organization.
- Teachers will teach private music lessons
- Remote teachers will also have the flexibility to teach from their pre-approved teaching studio locations. Teachers may also be given the option to teach at students' homes.
- Up to 20 students or more per teacher depending on demand
- Teachers will be responsible for scheduling Academy students and teaching according to our quality guidelines.
- Competitive pay (according to education and/or experience).